Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello Kitty Dream!!!

Ok. so if u love Hello Kitty as much as i love Hello Kitty then u probably have been to this site. I LOVE IT!!! right now they have the cutest little Hello Kitty Nerd Backpack. I love it! It is like the Hello Kitty version of me.

  ^Hello Kitty Nerd Backpack^

They have everything there from infant and toddler clothes and toys.......
^Baby Leg Warmers!! KAIWAII!!!^

^Baby/Toddler Bed set^


......jewelry.....


^I so want this also!^

.... too elecctronics too!!!.....


^Hello Kitty Bluetooth set! Yea, im getting this also!^


....and everything in between!!! So if ur a Hello Kitty fanatic like me go check out the site for urself!!!
http://sanrio.com/

This has been ur daily dose of Kitty!! May u have a totally Kitty day!!!  Buh Bye for now!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment